- Incorrect orders, shortages, or damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery date.
- Returning party is responsible for shipping, handling, and applicable insurance charges on all returns, exchanged goods and/or items sent in for repair. If a return or exchange is necessary due to negligence or error by Bio-Therapeutic/Micro Current Technology, Inc., the cost of the shipping will be reimbursed by Bio-Therapeutic/Micro Current Technology, Inc.
- The acceptance of return for consumable products or accessories is at the discretion of Bio-Therapeutic/Micro Current Technology, Inc. A letter of explanation must accompany any returns of this nature. Any items which are opened/used may not be returned or exchanged.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking/recertification fee. Additional fees may apply based on expenses and training costs incurred.
- 30 days after shipping date, all sales are final. No returns will be accepted.be accepted.
- Applicable refunds are made via check, credit card, or “in house” account credit only at the discretion of Bio-Therapeutic/Micro Current Technology, Inc.
To return a product, please call 1-800-976-2544 to obtain a RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization #). RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RMA NUMBER.
- Please use all original packing materials. If original packing materials are not available, quality packaging materials are required. The product should be packaged with peanut-type material filled to the top of box, and taped securely. Bio-Therapeutic, Inc./Microcurrent Technology, Inc. is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping. Ship only by insured and prepaid methods.
- Please include a letter explaining the nature of the return. Reference the RMA number, invoice number, any discounts applied, and when purchased. Please write the RMA number on the outside of the box in large visible text.
- You must use a controlled, traceable courier service to maintain a tracking number for your item (UPS is recommended).
- Ship to: Attn: RMA#_________
Bio-Therapeutic/Microcurrent Technology, Inc.
2244 1st Ave S.
Seattle WA 98134