Requires fastidious organization, administration, oral and written communication skills. Must be timely, a champion of priorities and dynamics, and be extremely agile and consistent. Must enjoy and thrive in a fast moving, high energy, constantly evolving environment. Candidate should be able to support existing accounts, perpetually qualify and recategorize account status, collaboratively plan account development and direction and prospect new accounts. Candidate must be passionate about skin care technology, products and wellness!
Client interaction is dependent on location and market but will be a combination of field in person visits, phone, text, email and Skype. BT utilizes Salesforce to document and manage sales efforts. Periodic events, demonstrations and other client acquisition support will also be required.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Achievement of Sales Targets and Goals
• Client prospecting
• Fielding incoming customer calls
• Processing orders
• Customer support
• SalesForce data base maintenance
• Account development, support and planning
• Account events and demonstrations
Qualifications and Beneficial Experience May Include:
• Facial and/or facial electrical qualifications
• Education certification (AET or equivalent)
• ISO/FDA Quality System experience
Desired Skills and Experience
• Strong negotiation skills and customer relationship management.
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communications skills.
• Driven and determined to achieve growth and meet targets.
• SalesForce Management
• Microsoft Office Suite products
• Time Management
• Problem Solving
• Account Development and Management
Qualified candidates are invited submit their information, qualifications, and resume for consideration.
Bio-Therapeutic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We champion equality and diversity in the workplace.