We are seeking an ambitious customer service specialist to work in our flagship BT Spa in close collaboration with both retail clients and our corporate side. The BT Spa is the working lab for Bio-Therapeutic, and hosts international education events, product research and development projects, observational studies, filming and photo shoots.
This position requires exceptional professionalism, discretion, and team work. Qualified candidates must be consistent, timely, and agile. Must enjoy and thrive in a fast moving, high energy, constantly evolving environment.
• Book consistent traditional and technology skin care services for Skin Therapist
• Phone, text, and email customer support for at home regimen and product usage
• Build and implement an effective clientele program that drives loyalty, sales and supports sales goals
• Sell retail products in accordance with sales goals and review weekly sales with Management
• Create in store activations and clientele programs for new product launches and core product initiatives
• Liaise with Marketing to organize client and influencer in store events
• Ensure the Spa is merchandised and kept clean at all times
• Restock retail products as needed
• Live chat via website with clients for at home regimen and product usage consultations
• Liaise with Marketing for Instagram Live and Facebook Live sessions inviting followers to tune in and learn about BT products and services
• Liaise with Marketing to generate social media content (written and visual)
• Sell retail products via phone and email in accordance with sales goals
• Concierge existing customers by phone to check in and create repeat business
• Cold call to generate new clientele
• Build upon existing sales to create complete skin care systems for clients
• Highly organized with exceptional dynamics, time management and scheduling skills
• Digitally savvy and understands social media marketing
• Proficient with PC operating systems
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft products: MS Word and Excel
• Washington State esthetic license beneficial but not required
Qualified candidates are invited to send a full history resume for consideration.
Bio-Therapeutic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We champion equality and diversity in the workplace.