FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Sierra Burnett
Micro Current Technology, Inc.
As a US FDA medical device manufacturer, we are proud to be recognized by the Washington Military Department Emergency Management Division and listed in their business re-entry program as an Essential Business. This recognition and listing encourages our company to keep our doors open, work hard, and to do our part as a manufacturer, maintenance facility, and supplier of medical, skincare, and sanitation products and technology.
In an effort to protect our valuable team members, we are working under our Essential Operations Plan. We are adhering to strict sanitation standards, and all staff has participated in essential operations team member response training. Our retail store remains closed, and our facility is accessible only to essential staff.
- Our Customer Support team is available and ready to support your every need
- Our online education platform and BT Educators are available
- Our medical device production and supply delivery remains in full force
- We currently have no delays in order processing and shipment of all product lines
- As a supplier of Opti-Cide 3 we are proud to share that this product has made EPA List N. List N includes products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19. Opti-Cide 3 also meets CDC guidelines for health care facility disinfectants.* browse Opti-Cide 3
- As we practice frequent hand washing, a reminder that our bt-ceuticals CLEANSE is a fantastic hand and body wash. browse bt-ceuticals
- In support the many who have experienced reduced hours or a downturn in business, we are offering 20% off, free shipping, and payment plans on most products and equipment through April shop online
- BT brand equipment and carrying cases feature silicone components and infused with Silver Ion for its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Silver Ion is cited by the CDC in their principles and practices guidelines** browse equipment
*epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2 reg #: 70144-1